1) Go to the official LSPD Forums and click the title "Joining the Clan."
2) After clicking "Joining the Clan," click the title "Application."
3) Read the directions and steps in submitting an application, making sure all requirements are met. If an applicant has all of the listed requirements, the applicant can submit an official application. Make sure the application is detailed and specific.
4) Once an applicant submits an application, it will be forwarded to the Applications Division. Members of this division will determine to accept or decline an applicant's application based on the application's quality and content. This process can take up to one week.
5) If accepted through the application stage, applicants will need to schedule an interview with one of the official LSPD Interviewers (a list of the current interviewers can be found >HERE<).
6) If accepted through the interview stage, the applicant will be processed through the Police Academy through the official LSPD Training Website, www.policeclantraining.webs.com.
7) After passing the Police Academy, be an active mature clan member.